Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Easter outfits

It is a tradition for the kids to get a new outfit for Easter Sunday. I try to take their picture in their outfits because I know this is probably one of the 2 Sundays a year where they all look really good. But I am thinking that the pictures are the biggest pain! If Cassia smiles, she won't look at the camera. If Redick is smiling, no one else is. To get them to smile I have to tell jokes. I need to go to the library and get a joke book for kids because I only know about 2 kids jokes that actually make them laugh. Oh well I love how most of them turned out. I think I have dang cute kids, even if I am a little biased. But I can not believe how old they look! When did they grow up?







6 comments:

Amber said...

Those are so cute! Where'd you get the giant basket?

Kristi said...

Joy, your kids are so cute! I love their outfits, and the basket idea is darling.

Courtney said...

So cute! When did they grow up?

Amy said...

Wow! your kids Easter outfits match my kids. My girls wore black & white and Will's was blue with a little green...great minds...

Heather and Adam Parry said...

They are so cute, but man that little Hunter (Okay, big) is getting to be a looker.

Jen said...

Very cute pictures! Soon there'll be another one to add to the mix and there'll be one more to try to get to smile at the same time. Looks like you did well. I'll have to try the joke book idea. Very clever.