Friday, September 26, 2008

Hunter's Football

Hunter has just started a flag football league. I've only been to one game (and have issues with how the coaches run it), but he loves it. They have tried to pass maybe one time and it went straight up in the air and was intercepted. It's quite funny. So they run every play and they can barely get anywhere because no one can really block. I have come to the conclusion that it is impossible to teach the game at this age. As long as he has fun, that's really all that matters. Here is Hunter running in an extra point (I guess it would be a two-point conversion, but that's not what they call it):






I love this last one because as he is celebrating, the other team is still trying to pull his flag.

Photos courtesy of my dad and his new camera. So jealous.

No comments: