Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Diving

So I finally went diving. I don't know why I put it off so long, it being my last week and all. I think it was because no one would ever go with me and I would rather do that with someone else. But Joy convinced me that I had to go and I am glad she did. Here are some pictures that I found the most interesting. After this I will also post a video.

This thing is called a hammerhead slug. It was about the size of my pinky nail. I had to get really close to see it and it didn't turn out well on the picture, but the things were absolutely amazing.


There is a fish here (a clown fish) that was biting us if we got too close to its home. It was incredible how small it was, but it would take on humans. They really don't want you close to their little spot.


A cool-looking star fish. After I took the picture, I kicked to swim and the force of the kick turned the star fish upsidedown. It must have been pretty light.


You really have to click on this picture to see why I posted it. The flash went off, which I didn't want to happen, but the end result was amazing.


These are really hard to see, but they are about 4-feet long and really skinny. They would travel in packs of 6 to 8. Really neat fish.


No comments: