Monday, September 27, 2010

Ewans Birthday Party



I have always wanted to do a crab party and then when I saw this party a while back I decided I HAD to do now. Before Ewan started requesting what type of party he wanted. I copied a lot of the party ideas. I especially loved the little crabs on the cupcakes.

Overall, I really just wanted to have a fun family get together. I mean, good heck, Ewan doesn't have a clue why everyone is there anyway right?























Ewan's special cupcake. I didn't even do a candle





I made these flags, they spell out Ewan. I think I'm going to hang it in his room now.




My mom and dad




Why is it that when someone opens a present, all the kids within a mile get withing an inch of it?






3 comments:

Kristi said...

How darling!!! I hope he enjoyed his day. :)

APeck said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the black/white photo. LOVE LOVE LOVE the sign on the front door--do you always have that? Ummm....a sign for my last name would not have such a reaction. Too bad.

T-Bird said...

Love the cute cupcakes. Seriously, Joy you amaze me! Everything looked so cute!
TaNece