Friday, July 10, 2009

10 Years

I can't believe how time flies. I still feel like I'm right out of high school sometimes, yet here it is...our 10 year anniversary! I feel so lucky to have found such an awesome husband. Even though we are alike in a lot of ways (probably all the wrong ways) we are so different in so many more ways. Yet somehow we've made it work. I'm happier now than I have ever been and it's all because of Kirk.

Thanks for 10 great years Kirk. I can't wait to see what the next 10 bring!
I love you!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on 10 years! You have a very cute family!

Courtney said...

Congrats. Love the pictures!

Kristen said...

Hey Joy, You don't know me (I went to college with Kirk) but I saw this on his facebook and decided to peek. That was really cute, I love your song choices! Happy Anniversary I hope you two go and do something fun tonight! -Kristen

Jen said...

Congratulations! Hope you were able to get away for a bit!